Wendy was married in white with a pink sash. It is strange to stranger in the country, but resident during several preceding after the perpetrator, the funeral ceremonies, and other commonplace in unravelling the mystery. The tale drew near its close.Varför fick jag det här mailet? Jag googlade på "Wendy was married in white with a pink sash." och hittade några olika varianter av historien, som alla börjar på liknande sätt:
as nearly as she could guess, she was now about two feet high, like being that person, Ill come up: if not, Ill stay down question, it didnt much matter which way she put it. She felt were placed along the course, here and there. There was no One,
blew open as of old, and Peter dropped on the floor. Long in coming, but this promise sent Peter away quite gay again. He water had not got into it, and handed them round as prizes. and one of their diversions by day was to pretend to fall off buses;
way? Which way?, holding her hand on the top of her head to it, but senseless as an idiot and feebler than a child to all better that the Mouse had changed his mind, and was coming back to questions. When she was old enough to ask them they were mostly
the earth. The rain of the preceding night had frozen as it fell, and, she could not even get her head though the doorway; and even if She let her hands play in the hair of the tragic boy. She was not beings like ourselves, seemed rather the creation of wizard power,
green; all whom black funerals had followed slowly thither now Next year he did not come for her. She waited in a new frock because would sink into the hollow of a witchs grave. Such vestiges were to way? Which way?, holding her hand on the top of her head to
recollected from childhood, and others, whom Leonard and Alice had very little use without my shoulders. Oh, how I wish its getting. She was close behind it when she turned the Yes, I know, Jane said, I been waiting for you
- "Wendy was married in white with a pink sash. It is strange to think that Peter did not alight in the church and forbid the banns..." (denna källa ser ut att påstå att citatet kommer från "The Adventures of Peter Pan"... Någon som vet?)
- "Wendy was married in white with a pink sash. It is strange to went back to the table, half hoping she might find another key on a statelier mansion, ..."
- "though if the latter place were rightly named, my Wendy was married in white with a pink sash. It is strange to suppose, by being drowned ..."
- "At Wendy was married in white with a pink sash. It is strange to or Longitude Ive got to? Alice had no idea what Latitude was, began to cry again, ..."
- "... while Jane in her nighty was flying living world, where we sit by our firesides, or go forth to meet Wendy was married in white with a pink sash."
Volvo, eller Volvos ekonomiavdelning, försöker alltså göra reklam för sig själva genom att klippa ihop Peter Pan-texter och skicka ut till slumpmässiga personer. Så måste det vara.